- photography's
Saturday, October 21, 2006
family day funfair 11:20 PM


Popiah, siew mai, milo dinosaur,
two chicken wings, starfriut and carrot juice,
meat roll, apple jucie, sushi, apple and carrot juice.
Family Day Funfair.
-and I thought I decided not to go. Still I did Phy P1&2.

If I dont make it (even if I pass overall):
1) enrol in MI and retake
2) Poly
Now, I am ready to try my best.
If only I am rich.

I should really go and study in LA one day. Since accomodation is easily available if he doesnt get married.. WAHAHHAAs.

I am always glad for those long talks with Ma when I am out alone with her. And Dad made papaya milkshake out of the blue.


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS