Randoms
10:48 PM
Aaliyah died at the age of 22 in August 2001. It was really a tragedy.
Open House is tml which means tml is Farewell Assembly, signalling TWO WEEKS LEFT.
(there were a lot of random stuff I wanted to write. I just forgotten what I wanted to write.)I FORGOT TO WATCH PRISON BREAK.Ah yes. 2 brand new Sony Ericsson K618i hung on me. So irritating.
APAC is only having the men's teams participating. (where did the ladies go?! Japan qualifiers?)
Our team pic appeared on the Meridian Publications! And our dear Capt told the editors the wrong scores for the Semi-finals.
ENGLAND LOST TO CROATIA 0-2. 2nd one being a
own goal by Gary Neville. It was more like Robinson's unlucky miss when he tried to kick the ball. Imagine the headlines (esp in England).
To the gym floorballers! I am excited! A first!!!
I found my new song supplier! =D
SO RANDOM!
oh, the ferris wheel.