- photography's
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Aftermath of As 9:49 PM


From your eyes, i saw tears roll down,
And i realised that having a difficult life and crying at times
Are not all that unpleasant.

-poem quoted off Goong.



Wow, I guess. Ever since A's ended, I've done nothing much but go out to shop for prom night. Well, I must daresay it was DEPRESSING. I walked Marina Square 2 times in consecutive days, followed by Orchard. -.-" I am just not cut out to shop. HAHAs The good news is I FOUND MY DRESS =D Nothing glamorous, just what I like. The thing about it was that it was the first dress I tried when I went to Marine Parade with my Mom and then, ta da, it is THE ONE. My Ma said to keep it a secret but who cares~

After that, we went to Far East in search of heels,which was frutile. HOWEVER, I tried this pair of gorgeous pair of white Ryan August heels which went perfectly with the dress! To my utter dismay (after getting so excited), it was way off my budget. Any sponors? =D

Speaking of A's, I guess it's about time I spill. Initally, I told myself to just treat the A's like any other examinations. Go in and try your best. Yet, everytime I stepped out of the hall, I am scared that I wont do well enought for the university entry. Yes, I told myself that poly is not such a bad alternative route and may actually be a better choice. Still.. I am having cold feet, even with the course itself. SIGH. GP, I have a lousy feeling about my essay but I felt that paper2 was better than the former one. Maths is a total disaster, it was crushing. Chemistry wasnt that bad until paper 1 came. Ah wells, gotta balance a relatively easier paper right? Physics.. I dont know how to comment on it. It wasnt that bad compared to MJC's normal papers for sure. My mood was horrible for the initial days after A's. Fortunately, it has settled down since. It must have been the A's.

I know there is a lot of things I want to do and settle. I'll just start from home first. And I think I need a personal time too. I so wanted to just go to the library myself (which I think I'll do so tml), go to the beach myself and enjoy the breeze, go to the park and jog myself. Maybe travel around singapore and try photography. Ahhhhs that will be nice. A nice semi-professional camera would be nice. Any sponors again? =D

Off to watch CSI. By the way, I'll be away on a holidays from this Sunday till Tuesday.



oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS