- photography's
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Genting Trip 8:15 PM


DAY ONE (Sunday)
I was up and ready to go by 5.05am. To think of it, I woke up even before the alarm was because I was having a nightmare. Hmm.. Golden Mile Complex was pretty empty considering that it was the holidays and I assumed more people would be travelling. We had a little crisis when Ma realised she forgotten to bring her wallet. Mind you, all our RM was in that one wallet which was happily sitting at home. I think Daddy was pretty annoyed but ah wells, it was quickly resolved with a quick trip to the atm. Off we go!



After eons, we reached! It started drizzling lightly and it was damn windy. Our hotel was a long long way from the bus arrival centre.

pretty lobby

After we checked in and settled into our hotel room, we checked out the various theme parks that Genting Highlands boosted. We even bought tickets for our whole day of theme park fun the next day. We had a late lunch and headed to the main shopping centre (indoor theme park). First stop was to the Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum! Only the kids when in, hahahs, my parents thought that we would only take half hour, in the end, it took more than an hour inside. It was pretty interesting, not to mention I saw this cute half malay-chinese guy inside the museum. (yes, go on and roll your eyes)

The entrace of the Museum

One of the displays. In the past, bricks were engraved to encourage people to stop spitting since it was thought that spitting was the cause of the spreading of TB.

BIGGEST hand in the world!

Funny mirror!!

see a duckie? (hint: the hind legs)

see a red indian?

baby with MOHAWK!

When we finally come out, we found out that Dad bought tickets for Snow World. My Ma says it's very similar to Singapore's Snow City. We had the wear the jackets, gloves and boots(if neccessary). OMG the moment I stepped into the artificial snow world, I was SHAKING NON-STOP. To think that I went to Canada when I was a toddler and survived fine, it was really really cold, -3 degrees. It was bad to a point my fingers and feet was numb and at some point it was painful. Still, it was fun and we even took family pics!

frezzzzzzing!

After dinner, my parents and I headed back to the hotel room while my bros headed for the arcade. We watched Rob-B-Hood before the Chelsea vs Manchester United match. Thank God they have ESPEN and Star Sports there, not to mention they even broadcast MUTV (Man U TV)!! Eh, but I fell asleep after half-time.

DAY TWO (monday)
After breakfast at Macs, Ma, the bros and I headed for the outdoor theme park while my Dad stayed in the room to study for his test. I played my heart out, and so did my Ma! Finally at 42, she got her first taste of thrill rides and something called fun. Appluase to her for letting us drag her up the roller coaster rides and especially the Space Shot. I never had so much fun as comapared to my previous holidays =D

The space shot


While waiting for the Flying Coaster

I was so tired after lunch and I went to take a looooong nap before I was dragged out of bed. After that we headed back to the theme park. We went to play bowling after dinner and by the time we got back to the hotel room, I was deadbeat.

The trip back to Singapore the next day was pretty intense for my Dad. He was supposed to sit for a test in the evening that day. He chose not to appeal to the bus driver for help and unknowningly, the bus driver took his time to travel back. When he finally broke the silence, we were already at the Singapore Customs. The good news is that he passed! with an A considering he had only half the duration.

Overall, it was great! Just that I didnt sleep well at all. Yikes



oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS