- photography's
Sunday, November 05, 2006
M18 PRIS! 1:04 AM


04.11.88
What can I say? It all ended nicely with a twist. =D

After dinner of chicken rice, we had some really over priced deserts at ICE3 (ice cube). Ma and bros dropped Fei and me back at her house to get the keys to her new house. We ended up hanging there for a while with her neighbours eating Dickson's class party's leftover BBQ food. Next thing I know, his whole class is singing birthday song for me, and asking me to sing a song. Luckily I escaped the latter.

After all the __________ (fill it in yourself), it still ended up with the 3 of us. Not the same as before, but still the 3 of us.

BIG THANK YOU to those that made the day special =D
Esther, Aunt YaMi, Sabrina, Khalique, LISA, Peiwen, Lejia, Osha, Philicia Nanny, Yong Yi, Gecks GF, Sweedy, Rachel, AH MAH, Wen Xiu, Felix, UU, Pastor Cynthia, Pastor Jasper, GinGin, Rev Chong, Candice, Hanlin, Melissa, Avni, Shawn, Yinling, Aunt Tabitha, Grace, Dickson, SEEFEE, the LEE family, Kwang Han, Jasmine, Zitong, John, Bing Jun, Scott, Chua Brothers. Hope I didnt miss anyone..
And the most important: MUMMY AND DADDY! =D

It's been 18 years. THANK YOU LORD!


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS