- photography's
Sunday, December 31, 2006
2006 9:32 PM


current music: 9.87fm top 100 countdown - chasing cars

Speaking of that song, I went to Insomnia on friday night. It's a small pub in CHIJMES with a live band playing. That night, they played all the nice emo kind of songs eg superman, hurt, chasing cars etc. When the cool drummer was singing chasing cars, I remembered the girl that responded to my msn nick telling me she would lie here with me and just forget the world with me. It brought tears back to my eyes again for the 2nd time.

The dreaded 28th December came and gone just like that. I was, am still never good with Goodbyes. To see someone's, especially if it was a good friend, back disappearing behind the custom counter is always heartbreaking. Though I know she's going away to spread her wings and fly, still I wish she was here and we making plans to make a successful trip to Cosy Bay. All the best Jo! =D Chasing cars will be dedicated to you.

I went to watch Deathnote 2. L died. I am annoyed at that. Super annoyed. I missed the part when he was revealling his mistake to Light at the last part. Some one please tell me what was it!!!!! L is actually cute from certain angles. He grows on you throughout the show =)

It's the last day of 2006! 2006 was a year of firsts (clubbing, pubbing). I made a bunch of great friends (FLRB team) without them, I would have totally flunk my As. Got back in touch with the PL gang and Team NA1. I lost some too. I learnt to forgive some. I grew to appreciate my family though I fought more with my bros. I guess I grew in some way but I some part of me just got a little more confusing. =) I'm leaving for the watchnight service soon. So, the next time, it would be 2007. HAPPY NEW YEAR PEEPS!

9.87 top 100 countdown No.1: Where'd you go - Fort Minor


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS