- photography's
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Prom 06 12:11 AM


The busiest week since A levels just passed. Prom was alright I guess, till a point it was actually boring. Face it MJC, we do not have singers. Please, the part where the council band "randomly" picked that girl councillor with the big mouth to sing. It was all so rehearsed. Not to mention that Isk's band's singer was even worse. He was screaming into mike like as if we are all deaf or something. By the time the band performance was over, I think half the prom turnout was outside the ballroom taking pictures.
I told my Ma I was going to the "Hey Sugar" party at MOS and guess what? She let me go! woots =D It was a crazy experenice. It was fun actually. It was so darn crowded yet you cant be bothered about what the next person dancing next to you is doing unless she was grinding that guy so intensely that she has to keep bumping into you.
After we left the club at 3plus, it was a gruelling 3 hour wait before the first NEL train came and took us back home. By then, those poor prom girls in heels could barely walk, face in danger of a pimple outbreak and Sheena getting high after 1 lime voldka and 1 tequila shot. I was so glad that I was back at the chalet.
Chalet was fun la. I was a bit too tired from the partying to acutally make myself go and play soccer. After checking out, I hopped over to the other "class" chalet. Erm it was boring? Lucky there were the Apparell Sales to pass my time. OMG branded (and I mean Abercrombie&Fitch, Tommy Hilfiger etc) clothes going at like up to 80% of their original prices! Woohooo Even my family chalet was more interesting than the "class" one. I sorta burnt the first batch of chicken wings because of the fire and I didnt know it was honey glazed. -.-" It was fun =) but at the expanse of my complexion!! -whine-
APAC was erm.. suddenly the 20min periods seem so looooooooonnnnnnggggggg and I realise I miss keeping. I miss my goalpost. I miss my little box exclusive to the keeper.. and guess what, MZ is still open.. Highlight of the day: my heart sunk. -.- It's just back to square ONE again. SUPER SIAN. Argh. It's frustrating.
I cant wait to leave the country. =)
If you turn my shelter into a war zone, I will never forgive.


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS