christmas 06
8:19 PM
Went to watch Night at the Museum on wednesday. It was HILARIOUS =D Then Grace and I hoped over to Marina Sqaure to meet Nat and walk around. It's been eons since I last actually went out with her. We had Anderson's sundae. Three freaking big scoops of ice cream.
Maybe it's not such a bad idea to go to the Christmas party at Fei's house. It was actually fun and well, I got to talk to the younger ones. Something I should have done but didnt do. HAHHAs. I got a taste of Zhiwei's culinary skills. It was quite cool. Main dish was watermelon, Shepard's pie and one fried dumpling. Fine dinning = still hungry. Desserts was good! =) The party actually kinda inspired me to go back to tuanqi. Hmm we'll see how.
Christmas party at Lisa's house was FUN =D Which group of people can play Taboo for hours?! FLOORBALL GIRLS!!!!!!! It just brightened up my whole christmas considering the fact I didnt get my christmas wish. HAHHAs. Let's do this every year! Yes yes?
Today was my first day of work. It was tiring! You see handphone numbers and more IMEI numbers! Paperwork all the way! I was thinking to myself, is this going to be the job for the next 5 months?! Maybe... and Huiqi's working in a bank!!!! SCREAMS
oh, the ferris wheel.