Random&Retrenched
9:58 PM
Okay, for people who dont know, my assignment with DMS has finished. Put it in a more crude way, I have been RETRENCHED! I was given only like 24hrs notice by that HR! hmph at least the other aunties were nice enough to ask for a two day extension for me. Oh wells, JOBLESS AGAIN.
Let me leak out the results date =) HEE I heard that it's coming out on the 28Feb!! I have been thinking a lot about the tertiary education lately. It may sound so stupid, but I kinda got my current choice of degree from a Japanese serial. The scary thing is that I cant think of any other alternative choice of degree!!! -.-
Someone once said, thank goodness for friends. =) Cheers to that. How better way can one put it?
I have decided to learn Japanese!!! Eh.. but the course starts in March, so I'll have to wait. I'll be able to finish the elementary course in time for the Japan trip - that is if I dont start school in March la.
Ohh I finally got permission to go down and help with the girls goalkeepers, hope I can make a difference! Wish me luck!! HAHAHs more like make a miracle. -.-
It's such a random post.
oh, the ferris wheel.