- photography's
Friday, January 26, 2007
Relief teaching 11:05 PM


So, in the end, I quit the admin job and accepted the school's offer to relief. Tentatively, I am only reliefing till next wed. I'm kinda hoping they will extend my stay here though I am not sure how deep is the waters. HAHAHs I think it's because today is only my 2nd day and havent really gotten the real deal yet.

First day started a little screwed up owing to the weather! It was still dark and I saw one of the students got off the bus so I followed suit. Since being a teacher you cannot jay walk, so I took the overhead bridge and followed a girl through the HDB blocks only to realise she was a freaking primary school girl!!! -.- I was one bus stop away from the school and it was already 7.15am. Lucky I still got to the school, wet and flustered, at least still on time. =D My first class of the day was this sec3 class. Since they claimed that they werent taught what was given to them, I allowed them to liberty to talk and walk around thinking as long as they dont do something overboard. THEN, in the last few minutes of the class, the VP (I still didnt know who he was at that time) walked by and stood at the door staring at them for so long! THANKS AH. What was I supposed to react (in relation to the VP)?! He called the prefects out and reprimanded for not managing the class. Maybe I gave them the freedom? He refused to even listen to my reasoning. I felt bad for getting the prefects into trouble. HAHHAs I took them again, they are a pretty fun class la. The highlight of the day was they ended to period singing Akon's "Smack That" because I got one of them blasting it from their handphones.-.-
Today, I walked up and down the whole school for a whole period of half hour non-stop searching for a darn class that was supposed to do D&T or something! I WAS SO PISSED.

I think I should conisder gettng a stick bag, the orange is a bit bright. LOLS.

Did I mention that one of the prefects is cute? Cute little boy. HAHAHs and I thought he was a chinese when he's not. =) Yes I know what you are thinking -.-


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS