- photography's
Friday, February 09, 2007
NTU 88 11:50 PM


Thanks to Theo, I am keeping again - WITH NEW GEAR from NTU =D I'm training with Storm. I know they are thinking of registering me for the league but I'm really hesitant since I am not back to my previous standard. Even my previous standard wasnt what I considered good, furthermore, I am not playing for a top club who rapes other teams anymore. If I meet them on court, I will be the one that kana rape can! Training was tiring. A sign that my stamina has like gone down the drain. My knees are like super painful now thanks to the molten paddings, not to mention I just broke the blister that formed right over the area that I kneel on. It was nice being on court again.. just that I have to kiss goodbye to my nicely healed knees and say hello to brusies and ugly knees again.

It's been a week since I last went to work. Loyang called me on thursday morning. My mother rushed into the room like as if war just started and told me to answer the phone. It turned out that 13 teachers are on leave that day. Thanks to that, the relief teachers were totally maxed out that day. I had to go get 4 classes for one period and send them to the hall and I only had one period break! Well, so did the rest of the relief teachers.. Poor us.

There were only 8 J1 boys due to the release of their results the next day. I got a packet of Skittles =) Maybe it was the students that emptied my tank of patience, I lost my cool during the J1 guys training. I repeatedly told them to start 2V1 just as the ongoing trio are starting to attack. I kept saying "Start!" until I was super sianed and pisssed.

Then again, I think it is the hormones cause this morning I wasnt in the best moods too. I screamed at my bro for his stubborn childish attitude to his lack of management in time. I really screamed and even threw my slipper in his direction. It was kinda that max kind of insult for retorting back at me as if I was just born yesterday or blind.

Finally I'm back at Grapevine for dinner =) with Jiamin. Did lots of catching and spend a good time fretting over results, uni, and well, erm, love life. HAHAHHAs

Did I mention that I recieved a call for an interview for the position of a facilitator. Is for this consultant company that orgainses educational workshops and I'm supposed to assist the trainers during the workshops. They work around their empolyees' schedule with is a major plus! since most of the empolyees are undergrads. OOOHHH, and they pay good money too!! I hope I get it!!!


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS