- photography's
Monday, February 05, 2007
refreshed&renewed 10:26 PM


It's been a long weekend =) I've learnt quite a handful of things too! The law is not to make right with God but to expose your sin. It is faith that allows you to make it right. So, it's okay if I can't make the cut, cause nobody can. And it's okay to be having WWIII inside because it shows that you are aware. =) Part of me seemed renewed and refresh; most importantly, at ease. It's amazing how when I finally decide to take that initially reluctant step back in the line, there is much positive outcomes.

OH Park View PS, please call me! Someone just gimme a teaching job again! I want my afternoons free! It really doesnt hurt to be earning such good money and having such short hours. =P

Pick me.


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS