- photography's
Monday, March 19, 2007
The knife and the balloon 10:49 PM


Hey hey. Please, have your parents not taught you that using a knife poking at the balloon, trying to see how many times you can poke at it without it bursting, is dangerous?

1) It's been too long. I am not an idiot for you to treat me like an idiot. I pledged my loyalty to you, not for you to take advantage of it. Your presence always require me to be on guard. It's really tiring you know, not to mention insulting?

2) Erm maybe silence would really be golden. To think of it, it's kinda ironic how you want me to feel about the whole thing. Guilty for being absent? Then again, isnt it a good thing I am actually present? You did nothing to get me to come down, it was actually your sister. Now, I'm the one that distanced myself from the rest? And since when did I care again? Oh, you mean care about you? LOLS. Hey girl, maybe you insultingly abused my concern years ago? I was never really close with the rest except for the few which I am STILL in close contact with, unlike you. Really man, please.

I think my toe nail's going to crack again. -.-
KNOW WHAT?! Today at work, the workshop was "Relationship Revolution" and the Trainer told me to share my first crush experience. -.- How embarssing. Since, like most of them were malay girls, of course you know who I mentioned =P though he is not the first crush.


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS