- photography's
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Hillgrove 11:32 PM


First and foremost, a minute of silence for the people who were shot at the Virgina Tech University.

Last Wednesday till Friday, I was posted to Hillgrove Sec for Project Super Achievers (PSA). PSA usually last 10 hours a day, so yes, it is the most exhausting but fun facilitation. For HGSS, it was especially significant as compared to the rest of my previous facilitations. =D Well, one, it is a neighbourhood school and two, filled with gang politics going on. When I found out that I was assigned to the NA group, I knew it would be challenging and challenging it is!!!! They are what you call trouble students. They have total zero respect for teachers that they dislike. One should have seen them talk back to her when she scolded them for their behaviour. It's like "whooo hooo" -sweat-. They were really articulate when showing their dislike for her. They can be really funny at times too. I stood at the back most of the times so the "they" I'm talking about are the trouble makers la. Well, unlike the rest of the schools, they have no qualms about hiding their "habits" or if they are involved in gang.. etc. 2 (ZL and KH) particular students were really nice to me. They insisted and accompanied me for lunch for the first 2 days and the guy (KH) continued to accompany me even when the girl (ZL) didnt come on the last day. KH was really nice to me =) too bad I didnt get a picture taken with him. He was really like a little brother. AW Thought I nearly puke blood and died on the 2nd day, it was really sad to leave them when PSA ended. I can only hope the best for them and their future. =)



Okay! I straightened my hair!!! I look more like a kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoo I saw the defiance in my ma today. Whoo wow. =) Dont bully her!



oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS