hello again
11:50 PM
I have been quite MIA for the past few weeks. Well, nothing much has happened unless you are talking about my spiritual life. I definitely saw how God work around me. Things havent been smooth back at home. They are at it again and the situation now is even worse. But thank God, unlike the other time when I fell horribly sick because of their bickering, I felt assured and comforted this time round. I am not really interested in how they are going to settle things just as long as they do it properly. Things in the office hasnt been great either. I find it quite ironic that they can leave my mother wounded to die in the ditch and turn around, look me in the eye and smile :)
The Lord gave me a 2nd chance in my studies. Why did I say that? Cause He's been faithful to right from the start while choosing the courses, throughout the interview and now to my Uni offer. I got accepted into NTU Common Engineering =) Not something I initially wanted or chose, but it turned out to be something that pleased both my parents. Owing to my poor results, if this is what I am to be given, I should cherish it, shouldnt I? =)
Avni, the sick girl, please go and drink lots of ginseng. Jo, you TOO!
oh, the ferris wheel.