- photography's
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
just thinking 2:32 PM


My mom resigned and has since resumed her "housewife" status. Though it was such a pity, but I wont deny that I am actually happy about it in some way. At least I get to eat HOME COOKED FOOD again. HAHHAs oh my that is what I missed most when she started working. =) Well I have about a month left to enjoy that and it will be "takeaways" again.


Just thinking...
I need constant communication and contact and touch... If not, things just fade away...
Why do one want to get involve in a long-distance relationship if maintaining one's relationship requries the other's constant presence? He should have clearly known the consequences of getting involved in her just before he left for studies overseas. And now he broke her heart. Dont expect her to turn around and suddenly become his best friend alright? How irresponsible.


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS