- photography's
Friday, June 22, 2007
Nearly there 1:22 AM


After all the planning and slogging, Buru trip was cancelled.
Well, to a certain extent, I am actually relieved. I think I was scared. Then agian, I was kinda disappointed and sorta lost. Well, I know He has His plans and maybe the time is just not right for us to go. Well, maybe it's also because our hearts are not right. But I must say, I've learnt quite a few things about planning a mission trip - it's more than a camp.

Must say a BIG THANK YOU to the team (although most will not see it). Especially those who have put in a lot of work running errands and getting things done at such last min. We were lost sheeps but during the past few days, I saw the team coming together and making it happen. I was really heartened and thank You for listening to my prayers. =)

Ah wells, at least the current team there (Yishun Methodist Mission and Hakka Chinese Methodist Church) sounds like they are still having fun there. Hope they will come back safely.


I BOUGHT MYSELF THE CSI BOARD GAME. okay it set me back by like $70.. BUT it didnt matter cause it was fun. I think our laughter nearly bought Avni's house down. =D Thanks for lunch Avni!! One more before school starts!!!


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS