done. moved on.
1:28 AM
Looking at Lionel's friendster, I felt waves, no maybe a tsunami, of nostalgia crashing in me. GOSH I MISS THOSE DAYS. I do, I really do. Visiting SFA and Floorballfied@MJC webbie after like 1000000000 donkey years made me miss the training days even more. The old parquet flooring of TSH, the freaking 4km run we had to do each week, the dreaded physicals where you wouldnt see Lisa, the big NIKE gear bag of mine being lugged to school and all those bright coloured floorball sticks.
AHHHH
Guess what A Divs 2007's fixtures are up and to them it is the " 'A' Division 1st National Inter-School Floorball Championships 2007". You know, once in a while since the end of our A Divs back in 2006, I will go to SFA webbie hoping some person will do the updating of the results of the tournament. No one ever did. This time round when I visited it, it was the results of the recent 'B' Divs! It's like they erased a part of history in '06. It's like the past 'A'Divs dont matter to them at all. I feel erased and it doesnt really help considering you get a cold shoulder when you go back.
Nonetheless, all the best to the current team in the 1st National 'A'Divs. May they conquer what we had set out to achieve.
oh, the ferris wheel.