Day 1 - Intoxicated
1:09 PM
Well, it was fun when the long break lasted. It's only been the 2
nd day of school and I feel like I have been this new surroundings for about a week. Well, maybe cause of Hall camp, but we only stayed in hall for 2 nights. Then again, maybe it is because of the fact that I walked up and down the length of the Spine a couple of times yesterday.
HAHs. The things I do. All the academic matters are really confusing me. I am really scared of the expectations of the University academics.
On a lighter note, Hall camp was fun =) I made good friends with the people that I least expected I will. =D Intoxicated was.. boring when it started off but it ended on a high.
HAHHAs one thing: Amber was horrible. I thought that there were too many bands performing and the way dinner was served was not a very effective plan. My friend only had 3
kuay lupis (note she's a relatively picky vegetarian). Well,
Avni only had yam rice and broccoli. I was WAITING for the party to start proper and well, it did not disappoint. =D I totally let go of myself and truly enjoyed the time there. Our whole clan ended up on the stage at some point in time. I was dragged up there twice la!
Chong Beng supplied all 5 jugs of drinks can! He's totally a
chiong-
ster. I suppose what will make this Intoxicated memorable would be the fact that it is the first time clubbing with guys and inevitably dancing with guys. =) Did I mention that Sean & Shi Ming brought my dancing experience to a whole new level.
oh, the ferris wheel.