- photography's
Saturday, August 18, 2007
detachment 8:54 PM


Coming home at 1.45am on a saturday morning is a first for me.

Well, X-clan had their first outing to Settler's Cafe along Clarke Quay. We didnt really play much due to the fact that we set off late from hall but the highlight of the night, was Mave's birthday celebrations. =) We then walked over to Lao Pa Sat for supper and the few of us freshies + 2 seniors ended up being the last to leave of the group. By then, we had already missed the last bus or train. Towards the end of the meal, I had this really anticipating and captivating talk with Esther. The way she describes her experience in ADM and how she got in was.. eye-opening. I didnt even realise Mave and Loon Siong left already till we ended the conversation.

Stepping into the house... Suddenly I feel so detached with that one place that I grew up in. No more messy room, it's been cleaned up. I dont even want to study in there, afraid that I'll dirty it. I woke up to my brother screaming at the other one over the phone and subsequently quareling with my mother. What a way to wake up to after a week of absence. I cannot study in the house since there is so much noise going on in the house. It's to a point I just want to go back to my hall. The anticipation back to my hostel room is there.
I feel like I'm changing. Living in hostel has really been a catalyst for me towards being independent. And I suppose a new level of maturity? I was so irritated and in digust when my brothers were behaving like brats to me, to my mum and even to each other. I think to all who have tried to joke or playfully annoy me today had their tricks fell flat against my solemn. I apologise for it, I'm just too sian to entertain.

But nonetheless, I had crazy fun in hall the past week. Sleeping at 2 plus, 3 am every night is a total killer. Not to mention, at the expense of my concentration in the lectures.


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS