- photography's
Monday, November 12, 2007
Exams Sem 1 2007 2:26 AM


I can feel that I'm drifting in and out between depression. Okay, feeling down - depression is too exaggerated. I'm like trying to suck it up every time I feel like slipping into the "emo" mood. It's getting harder each time.

I cant finish studying for exams. There's just not enough time.
I cant concentrate properly. I'm too slow in my progress.
It adds on to the anxiety.
It's really fraustrating.
I'm not just saying for the sake of complaining. It is a fact with respect to the time left till my first paper.

I am damn scared.

I know many others may not be coping well too. I'm sure they are scared too, including me.


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS