- photography's
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Oh where, oh where? 1:44 PM


It's good to be at home =)
I needed this change of environment. A change of people.

This week has been pretty depressing - sian. No, it's not a biological thing if that is what you are guessing. It's the negativity that a friend was radiating. It kinda got to me.

It's frustrating to be at the side expecting to act appropiately but I'm not allowed to know what is going on. Dont just bottle it all up inside and then take it out on us. It's not nice on the recieving end when you are blowing hot and cold at such randomness. It's not fair. If you need to do something about it, go and do it. You do have the resources at your fingertips.

It has come to a point that I am desperate to feed off other's energy so that I'm not overwhemled. I just hope that the old you will come back when everything has settled down.


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS