For our little rendezvous, Avni and I went to JP for dinner and movie. We watched The Leap Years cause there wasnt PS I love You. I'm not complaining though. It was GOOD. TWO THUMBS UP!! It gave who are still single, the encouragement and motivation to be patient for the right one to come along. It's not being loved, but waiting to love the right one. :)
They had a good cast with all the experienced actors: Wong Li Lin, Joan Chen, Vernetta Lopez etc. AND THE SETS! it's just lovely. All the old houses, the surroundings, the people, their lifestyle.. It's what I've been dreaming of having one day! Quite a few of Corrinne May's songs were used, which fitted very nicely to the mood that they were trying to create. To think of it, I think they only used local music in the production.
A saint once decreed that a man must agree to a woman's proposal today.. to carry on the tradition of Feburary 29th.
The quotes are really nice too! It's not in the stars to hold our destiny, but in ourselves. -William Shakespeare Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous -Albert Einstein A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it. - Juan de la Foutaine In three words, I can sum up everything I have learnt about life: it goes on. - Robert Foert If you are not too long, I will wait for you all my life. - Oscar Wilde
Based on a novella by acclaimed writer Catherine Lim, the story is about Li-Ann, a young Singaporean girl who meets her 'special someone' on 29 February. She decides to base her intuition on an Irish leap year tradition that no man will refuse any request of a lady and invites him out for a date. Together, they embark on a romantic journey that spans over 12 years, meeting only thrice in 12 years, on the leap year.
oh, the ferris wheel.
Initials
Links
Random
Archives
WELCOME
hello.
prissie 20
cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
PROFILE
hello.
prissie 20
cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin