post exams
5:07 PM
Exams are over but my eye bags are getting worse. The reason? Too many post-exams activities. HAHAs It's been crazy. There was our little girls' night out with Avni straight after our last paper (which sucked by the way). Manicure and a movie, followed by a glass of Apple Martini at Timbre. The shopping trip started slow. We went to any random shop and tried dress. Ohhhh!!! Mango has ultra nice dresses!!! The best part was that they fit me perfectly!!! But couldnt afford them =(. Buy of the day: this super uber gorgeous dress from BYSI.
PL funfair was on saturday. It was great seeing all those peeps again. Kinda made me realise how much I missed them. Those really fun days with the people I grew up with, especially the people from my batch. Thanks to ZX, I was sabo-ed to take part in this eating competition representing the mandrain congregation. OMG you know what we are supposed to eat?! A alumminum tray-filled tomatoes. FRESH TOMATOES and an onion. HA-HA. I'd rather die. Thanks for coming =) ZX and Han went to hall with me to help me pack after the funfair. Luckily the both of them were there to help me hual my stuff to the car and also to keep my cool when we ran into traffic woes. On the way back, we were stuck in the massive PIE jam for 2 whole hours!
Sunday was a huge rush to get everything ready for Derek's birthday celebrations. I hardly got any proper rest from the night before and I had to go and around and settle stuff with my mom before I could go home and rest. My nap took less than half hour before I had to iron to dress, bathe, dress up, get the directions and get out. I was too ambitious I guess. The best part was, I left the cake at home. BRILLANT. Oosh had a really nice ambience but it was too chill that many of us were left half asleep. We wanted to continue our nightout some where else but everywhere was closed! I suppose the night ended well... HAHAHs =)
Monday started nice and slow till movie plans were made. HAHAHs it was off to town again to watch Harold and Kumar. HAHAHs it was nice chilling out over Starbucks in the blistering sun. After the movie, we ate at this sushi place where the tab was picked up by Da Xiong. Post dinner plan was to go to No.5 for a drink. I contemplated not to go cause the crowd didnt felt right. I guess I was just really tired but I went in the end.
Tuesday was our shopping day for Av and I. HAHAHs we barely got any shopping done and we're already so exhausted. I bought a pair of iPanema slippers at this bikini shop and Av got herself a ring to mark her independence. We chilled out at MOS for damn long before deciding to go to town for a movie. However, we met Derek for dinner instead. Tangs Studio has gorgeous clothes and LOAFERS! but.. hahash the price.. erm yar.. There was this pair of really comfortable loafers for $179.90! WAHAHAHAHs
Finally for a change, I could wake up naturally. HAHAHs I slept for a grand total of 12 hours! HAH! I even unpacked the clothes I brought back from hall.
oh, the ferris wheel.