- photography's
Monday, June 16, 2008
1st month 2:20 PM


One month has passed. Frankly speaking, I was really looking forward to that mark. Nothing fanciful happened. Simple, but very nice. Heart-warming, just the way I like it. :)

Dinner at Food Republic, globbling down yummy foods after a looonnnggg bus ride and day.

Nothing beats a nice movie by the poolside, with the sunset as a backdrop.

By the way, AWAKE is a nice movie. Go watch it!
The funny thing that happened. HAHAHs. We were halfway through the movie, I heard this motor sound on my right. I turned my head to check out what it was, and my eyes nearly poped out of my eyes. THE SPRINKLER CAME ON. The only thing that was running through my mind was my laptop!!!!!! HAHAs you should have seen the people who were chilling on the grass patches, all running to get away from the sprinklers. Who knew the sprinklers will come on in the evening. Blahs, I got my pants wet while trying to grab our remaining stuff. :( We finished off our movie sitting in front of some plants near the amphitheatre, far away from the sprinklers. =)



Finally, one big scoop of Ben&Jerry's ice-cream to end off the date. :) Cheers to many more months ahead.










oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS