- photography's
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
oh where have you been? 2:12 PM


help.
I'm desperately losing my time to all those non-acedemic stuff. I know it's a matter of choice to let go and put total concentration of my studies. But.. I feel so duty-bound. If I dont take it up, the connection will soon be lost yet there is no one else who are free and bothered. Do I like it? No definitely! But I seek comfort in knowing that at the end of the day, I am closer to them. At least the effort is already paying off. Sometimes it does sucks seeing that you are doing all you can to bridge them together, but they just.. remain unresponsive. It would really help if they are just a little more supportive when it comes to getting positive reponses.

I feel like putting down all other commitments outside hall. I see a very dark future actually.

and I am so tired nowadays.


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS